MuggleNet: Half-Blood Prince Countdown

27 qershor 2007

Wahoo!

Hey, we leave for Michigan in THREE DAYS! I am really excited. Tomorrow my mom has Cormac so we probably won't be doing much Erin and Leah are getting back from Costa Rica so on Friday we are going to Ocean's Thirteen with them! YAY! :) I am really excited. We played tennis tonight with my mom and that went really well. Hopefully we will be able to play against our cousins when we go to MI. Hopefully we'll start working again soon because I am in desperate need of $$.
<3

3 komente:

Becka tha...

Hey lisabeth!
Have fun in Michigan. Tell Erin and Leah hi and tell me all about Ocean's 13 when you have time. I'm glad tennis went well.
love Becka

Lisabeth tha...

Hey!
I'll blog or email you from Michigan so you will know all about our latest adventures. I'm really excited about Ocean's Thirteen and I'll most definitely tell you all about it! :) How's softball? Anything else new with you?
Love,
Elisabeth

Hanna tha...

hi! have lots of fun in Michigan. my summer had been pretty good, i went to camp (fun fun)